*Edit - Thanks for participating everyone! If you missed out and want to join in check out the ladies blogs in the comments cause they'll be the next one's hosting!*
Yesterday I was lucky enough to be one of the first five people to comment over at My Girl Thursday. Four others and myself will receive something handmade from her, and five of you can receive something handmade from me. If you don't know what Pay it Forward is, here's how it works..
* Be one of the first five people to comment on this post
* You will receive something handmade from me within the next few months
* Post about Pay it Foward on your blog/social media site of choice, and send something handmade to the first five people who comment on your post before 2011 is over. Keep the craftiness going!
* I know I've used this word like 100 times but you can send anything, big or small, it just must be handmade.
* If you want, do a follow up post and share what you get! Let's see all the crafty goodness. :)
That's it! It's a fun way to share our talents with one another. If you do want to participate and are one of the first five, please leave your email address so I can get in touch with you.