I know this is going around a lot lately (FreckledNest, srslyliz, I go by Katie) but I kind of like when a lot of people share the same type of things, such as weird quirks or what's in their bag. I plan to do the bag thing sometime soon but for now I have my six confessions for you. I hope you enjoy learning a little more about the girl behind Tenpenny Splendid because I felt like a big weirdo after typing some of these. ;)
1. I danced for 15 years of my life which most people don't know about me. I didn't really talk about it for some reason and I didn't go to school with anyone in my dance classes. I did tap, jazz, ballet, pointe, and one year we had someone come in and teach Irish dancing. I miss it so much!
2. I hate wearing pants. Not in the run-around-naked sort of way, but in the I'd-much-rather-wear-a-dress sort of way. Most people don't get that because they see wearing a dress as "fancy" and therefore uncomfortable. Not I.
3. When I was little I had an obsession with mixing different colored soaps together in a bowl while I took baths. My dad would even bring me little hotel shampoos and conditioners from his business trips so I could mix them up. My mom later told me that she thought I was pretending to be a scientist and one day I would cure cancer. I had to break it to her that I was actually making potions and practicing to be a witch. :)
4. I don't like the number 8. I don't know why. I won't take 8 of something, I hate being 8th for things.. weird, I know. I'm starting to feel self conscious now haha
5. I can't whistle and I can't snap with my right hand but I can with my left. The whistling disability is actually a blessing because whistling is my boyfriend's mom's biggest pet peeve. She's known to give death stares to whistlers. :)
6. When people reminisce about Saved by the Bell or the old 90210 I get embarrassed that I can't relate. While kids my age were watching the cool new shows on tv, my best friend and I were watching Bewitched (probably the reason for #3), The Monkees, The Munsters, I Love Lucy, I Dream of Jeannie, etc. on TVLand and Nick at Nite.
Well that's some super random and probably weird things about me. Now you know me a little bit better!
What would your six confessions be? If you do this too leave a link in the comments or just type it up right there. Now I have to get crafty. I have some spring inspired things in the works. :)