I've always wanted to try making resin covered pendants. After being inspired by a certain special Valentine card, I figured now was better than never.
This was definitely trial and error with quite a few obvious errors.
I went to bed shortly after pouring the resin and didn't catch these pesky little bubbles that crept up in the night. I did a good job of blowing the original ones away but then these guys came out of nowhere.
I also didn't do a killer job at sealing the image so all that darkness around the edges is where the resin snuck under the image. Yes, resin is a sneaky little beast.
As always though, I'm glad for the experience. I have a ton of resin left and now I'm armed with a little more know-how. I foresee pretty pendants in the future. :) Just another thing to add to the shop!
This was sort of made with the thought in mind of it being given to that special someone that you think is the bee's knees! (Yes, I forgot the apostrophe on the pendant too!) Or by all means, keep it for yourself if you think you're the bee's knees!