The first list prompt (which was for yesterday) was a list of goals for September, which is perfect because I love to set a list of new goals for each month. Some small, some lofty.. it's just fun to know there's some things you'll definitely accomplish and others you really have to push yourself towards. Since I was just coming home from the shore yesterday and had my first class last night, here are my lists for September 1st and 2nd.
Goals for September..
1. Start sewing up the ideas in my notebook
2. Do yoga more regularly
3. Get back into regular blogging
4. Freshen up the blog design
5. Plan products for the holiday season to stock my Etsy with
6. Cook and bake more
7. Have a picnic before the weather gets cold
The list prompt for September 2nd is..
I am Happiest When..
1. I wake up early and everything's still quiet
2. I am eating really good food.. and sometimes bad food :)
3. We have a date night
4. Going on a late night ice cream run
5. The weather's cool enough for layers but not so cold you need to hide under a winter coat
6. A book is so good I finish it in 2-3 days
That's that for now! Are any of you doing 30 Days of Lists? Let me know because I'd love to read them!
Happy Friday everyone!